Sunday, March 27, 2005

Back Again...

Sorry about that folks. I'm currently unemployed again, my days are up at the company I've worked at many different times the individuals I was filling in for have returned, I've been now thrown to the trash as always. Now to think of some things that I can post about?

I can say one thing my Comcast connection is still yet to be fixed, it's now been 3 months to the day and counting. They came the other day and replaced all wiring and even the modem so that they could cover their asses locally. They mentioned that on Friday March 25th my line would be moved to a new blade. If they had really done this it DID NOT work. A company as huge as they are and you'd wonder how they could run a network so screwed up? I'm not alone on this problem either, many have posted on their forums once I started it going, about the PING PROBLEM.

For those that stop by frequently a new version of MAME32 was released over the weekend, now up to v95.

You can pick it up here: MAME32

Also a new version of Windows Messenger was released taking it up to 5.1 but what is odd about this is I've been using this version for months and it wasn't a beta but the version number is the same but the date of release was changed?

You can pick it up here: Windows Messenger 5.1

For those with Nvidia Video Cards here is a leaked version of 76.41

You can pick it up here: Nvidia Nforce 76.41 beta Drivers

For you Battlefield Fans BF2 will be out on June 28th and for those that don't have a clue check out this site it has it all.

Check it out here: Total Battlefield 2

For those playing BFV some day, and when, no one knows for sure we may see all the Battlefield 1942 maps converted to BFV with better graphics.

Check it out here: Battlefield 1942 conversion Team Site

XBOX 2 will be called XBOX 360 rumors have it. You can follow many of my links on my blog to some really great news sites and to read all kinds of goodies.

Well I think that is it for now. Just wanted everyone to know I've returned and I hope to post stuff when I can and more frequently. I think I'm going to do game reviews also, at least for games that I purchase, either for the XBOX, PC, you name it. When it comes to gaming this is one thing I'm hip on and I won't steer you wrong. I just need material damn it... LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home