Monday, April 11, 2005

Something to Ponder

Ok I know this has nothing to do with computers or gaming but it's something I've always thought of, and always wondered why scientists never thought of??? I could be crazy... LOL.

As a child I was a huge Dinosaur buff and into astronomy and some things just get me thinking. I'm also a huge fan of the unknown or unexplained. So lets go to where no man has gone before... LOL.

Ok we've all heard that the extinction of the Dinosaurs was caused by this huge meteor that crashed into the Yucatan peninsula - supposedly. This map shows where it impacted.


impact Site Posted by Hello

Now think of this. Supposedly some meteors are very magnetic (Right?). Ok now take the impact site and think of the meteor as a bullet entering a ball, of course the key is figuring out what direction it impacted and at what speed? My guess is that it came in on an angle and went into the crust from South West to North East which then would mean it probably rested deep within the crust in the area of the Bermuda Triangle or at least interfering with the earths magnetic field in that area and of course this is my thought only. My theory is that this is why strange magnetic forces are in the Bermuda Triangle and are either because of the meteor itself still in the crust or because of such a huge impact causing such an interference causing the earths magnetic fields to change. Here is a map to show the size of the impact scale.


Closer View of impact Posted by Hello

With these maps and my theory now you too can ponder over this intriguing prospect... You heard it here first... LOL.


Where did it rest? Posted by Hello

I do have another hilarious theory that I'll also share here with you and that is my theory of Spontaneous Human combustion. My theory is this phenomenon is REAL. It's really simple to know how it works and this is that human gas which is mostly a form of methane (You've lit farts before???)... LOL. Well there it is, that's it - now think of this you eat a huge pot of Navy Bean soup you go to bed and have one heck of a restless sleep of course letting it all out while you sleep filling the covers with this gas, well during all this restlessness you stir up static electricity which in turn lights the methane that has now built up under your covers and this spark smolders in your blanket which then ends up growing and burning you alive while you sleep of course you die and they find your half burned corpse and say OH MY GOD it's HUMAN SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION!!!

Now who says I don't know what I'm talking about???

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next you will say that man did not walk on the moom.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Cellar Dweller said...

Well I know for a fact they never did walk on the MOOM.

Maybe the moon but nah I don't think so... LOL.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home