Saturday, June 04, 2005

Here we go again...

Well I'm back again I'm like a boomerang they keep getting rid of me and I keep coming back. I'm currently back to my original post all over again. Seems it keeps coming back to that. I am currenlty working in their IT department again but this time I'm back in their Support Center yes (AGAIN), supposedly until August but possibly longer depending on budget constraints. The other rumor or possibility is OUTSOURCING which I more or less am already. This won't really effect me too much I don't think but will definately hurt all of those FULL TIMERS... Somethings and most things never change it's 3 years later since I frequented their support center and it just feels like a day later... LOL.

Anyway off of that subject, I want to post about something I've been toying with. Time to move onto my next post... Sorry it's been so long since anything has been posted but I kind of ran out of things to keep talking about but heck the way this place keeps ditching me and bringing me back I may have material to keep this Blog going for some time... LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home