Monday, March 06, 2006

Xbox 360 (Coming Games and a few Reviews)

Well folks some games are finally coming out for the old Xbox 360. Most who have wanted one probably have gotten one by now, the 360 that is. New games will be coming out in the next month and March could be one of the biggest months for the Xbox 360.

Here is a list of games to be coming this month and into the next:

March 7
College Hoops 2k6
Burnout Revenge
Ghost Reacon Advanced Warfighter

March 23
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion Collectors Edition
The Outfit

March 28
Far Cry: Instincts Predator
Rumble Roses: XX
Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires

April 4
Top Spin 2
Tomb Raider

April 11
Major League Baseball 2k6
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat

April 20
Final Fantasy XI

Now with games like those listed, this could be two very incredible months for the Xbox 360. Now for games that have just been released which I currently own and have played.

Fight Night 3
Full Auto

Both games are great in their genre. If you love blowing up things and racing you can't beat Full Auto, the graphics are very well done and the destruction is a plus. The damage caused to things around the streets is just amazing. This game is just a sign of things to come especially with Burnout Revenge only days away (I know this one will rock), this series usually never fails me. If I were to review Full Auto I'd probably rate it about 8.0 and this is due to the sheer fun you'll have playing alone or online with others.

Now to my next game Fight Night 3. Graphically this is the game to beat PERIOD!!! This game which probably doesn't even use all the graphics power of the Xbox 360 is something you just have to see for yourself to believe, words can't even tell you how good it looks. This game shows what the system can do and let me just tell you if you enjoy boxing there is no game even close. I'd give this a 9.0 simply for it's graphics alone.

I can warn you though you may go through quite a bit of controllers with this one because of how they set it up for punching, blocking etc. It's really a cool way to have things and it's not EASY, no button smashing here that's for sure. Other sites rated this game as easy and I can't see where they got that from?

If any of the newer games even have graphics on par with Fight Night 3 it's going to start getting really, really sick in the near future. I mean the guys sweat, the fighters look incredible and even the backgrounds are well done and I can't say enough about the eye candy this game produces. I just wish there was more. To me boxing is ok but watching my buddy play someone online and listening to the trash talk that goes on and even watching my buddies punching the crap out of each other just adds to the enjoyment of this game.

I just hope a good WWII game or Flight Sim will have these kinds of graphics. Not sure how good the game The Outfit will be or Blazing Angels and another game Over G, I've seen some movies for all 3 of these games and they look fantastic. I'm really looking for a game like Battlefield 1942 with superior graphics and all the vehicle fun we've come to know and love with a game like that.

Well only time will tell what kinds of other games will make it to the Xbox 360 but I hope the way things are going currently and graphically especially will give us all something to start drooling over. Until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home